17 Nov 2009

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MANJIT DEU FOR F.TAPE

I caught up with the determined and full of life Manjit Deu to discuss his new collection debuting exclusively at Harrods and his involvement with Harrods Launches, the new initiative of the luxury department store to work with emerging design talent.
When asked who the Manjit woman is, he told me she wears big heels and has an even bigger credit card. What type of heels Manjit? His answer was Christian Louboutin, black or ivory, plain, unless she was wearing jeans then it would be leopard print. I chuckled to myself because when I came across my first piece of Manjit Deu couture (we shot a dress in our main fashion story of issue 6 of Volt) I knew knew I was a Manjit Deu woman at heart, one who just needs to get the credit card limit up enough so I can run to Harrods in February when the collection is available to buy.




My first pair of Loubou's - leopard print & I love wearing them to glam up a pair of jeans!

Read my exclusive interview with Manjit Deu: Interview


Preview the collections and discover the designers
Manjit Deu & Iris Van Herpen: Harrods Launches



Click here to read my LFW review of 

Iris Van Herpen's SS10 collection: Blow Presents Reviews








No comments:

Post a Comment