5 Nov 2009

IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU PUT A DAVID KOMA ON IT!

Someone has a great PR!

Beyonce accpeted her European Music Award in the same David Koma dress Cheryl Cole wore on Saturday's XFactor.... See my Cheryl wears David Koma post









Amazing.

More pictures to follow!!

I have been attending so many press days, at Matthew Williamson's press day the one dress I saw on the catwalk and wanted to see close up was not there, 'we've sent it to Cheryl Cole' the PR informed me. Today at Blow PRs press day there was a dress missing from a certain collection. I will not say which designer or which star as it's a secret, but as much as I don't like the whole 'celebrity' influence in our world, in fashion, someone like Beyonce wearing your dress is an amazing endorsment to any label, but especially a very new one!

And unlike when Pink & Shakira arrived on the red carpet to the VMAs in the same Balmain dress, Beyonce need not care the Mrs Cole was wearing the same dress 6 days ago, as Beyonce is Beyonce and it's styled with hair and make up soooo much better than it was on Saturday!

Congrats Mr Koma!
Amazing amazing Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment