4 Dec 2009

All I want for Christmas is a Barbie, a Christian Louboutin Barbie that is...

Dear Santa,

I never liked dolls as a child. When people bought me (fake) barbie dolls I would put them in the attic and find something else to play with. I was.... a tomboy! I even got my school to change the rule that girls cannot wear trousers, because I wouldn't wear a skirt.

As a late teen, things changed. I began to wear skirts, and four years ago I even had my bedroom decorated in Laura Ashley's Rose Pink paint. Everyone was in shock. My walls used to be yellow and blue.

I have never owned a Barbie doll. And this year, please please please can you send me my first ever Barbie!! I just have to have it!

Lots of Love,
Sabina xxx

Ok, Ok, Santa doesn't exist. But Net-A-Porter.com does!!


Christian Louboutin with the Barbie shoes he created for the Barbie 50th Anniversary. They previewed during the Barbie birthday runway that was held during New York Fashion Week in February 2009.




The 'Cat Burglar' doll is a limitied edition doll created for this exciting collaboration between Barbie and Christain Louboutin. The tanned skin Barbie in a black castuit comes with a collection of 4 Louboutins, each with their own shoe box and bag. Christian Loubotin created a mass of controvery when he said he would be 'thinning' down Barbie's ankles. But whe he made the statement that  "She needed great shoes, a thinner ankle and, to me, as I’m obsessed with feet, a foot more curved,” I couldn't have agreed more as I hated Barbie's legs and feet! Louboutin Barbie comes with a stand and a copy of the Christian & Barbie journal. Buy yours now before it sells out for £100 (plus £10 postage) I WANT CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN FOR BARBIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment