4 Dec 2009

VOTE SABINA FOR PRESIDENT!

I'm not really running for President... But I would love you to vote.



I was invited with the fiance to the ShortList & River Island event, a shopping event with 20% off all menswear, a band playing, free pie, tokens for beer, ShortList's Style Director on hand and a Playstation3 Stig Race thing that I can't explain because I'm not a boy! When I realised they were only serving beer, I thought great, this really isn't for me, but then as I wandered around the store whilst the fiance had already found his best buys, I saw something and decided to try it on. Et voila! I found something not only from the high street, but MENSWEAR that I really didn't want to take off. It's a Men's large and it just felt so nice, I was wearing vintage pants which were quite boy-ish anyways, but this cardigan was just super cute and cuddly. Click on the link below if you like this look and I could win vouchers to really never have to take it off! VOTE FOR THE CARDIGAN LOOK


Then I found this worn look denim shirt. I tried on a Small and it looked boring. I tried on the Large and it looked much more interesting. It was too long for the trousers I had on, so I tied it at the waist and it really cutened the outfit. With our 20% off my fiance bought it for me. (Because he knows he'll wear it too!) I got home and put it on with a pair of black leggings and a wide belt. It looked very Lady Gaga as being pulled in at the waist made the shoulders instantly bigger and created a 'skirt' at the bottom that angled out. I'll wear it as a light jacket, as a dress, as a shirt, it's full of potential! If you like this look too (or prefer it) vote vote vote. Yes we can! VOTE FOR THE DENIM SHIRT LOOK

I've always loved wearing suits with sharp tailoring and clean lines, ties, braces, cufflinks, etc but I think I will be venturing into the menswear departments for myself a bit more frequently from now on.

Check out The Benchmark Magazine for menswear and a few River Island pieces in the latest feature. Union Jack attack!!





No comments:

Post a Comment